My Science Experiment

My Science Experiment 

Yesterday we conducted an experiment called Leak, Soak or Repel.

We are seeing if the fabric would Soak, Leak or Repel we are doing this Experiment because we are helping the Salvation Army.

I was fascinated by how the wool Repel the water.

I was surprised that the Neoprene soaked the water up and Repel.

Bye Niki

9 thoughts on “My Science Experiment”

1. Hi Niki,
    I was also surprised that the wool Repelled the water. My favourite part of the experiment was when you were putting the drops of water on to the materials because it was exciting and I could not look away. What was your favourite part of the experiment.
    From Molly

2. Greetings Niki,
    I was also surprised that the wool repelled. With my experiment the neoprene half repelled and half soaked. What was your favourite experiment?
    From Christopher

3. Hi Niki,
    The wool really was a cool thing. My favourite part of the experiment was when we found out whether it leaked soaked or repelled. What material did you find the most interesting?

From Charlotte

4. Hi Niki,
    This experiment seems fair. Do you know how many centimeters of water leaked through? What is your aggregate result? Do you think the water at least tried to wriggle out of the neoprene?
    From Audrey

5. Hey Niki,
    Nice blog post!
    I like how you wrote exactly what you thought.
    Maybe next time you could write a bit more and use
    a bit more punctuation.

Bye for now, Liz ❤️

6. Hi Niki,
    I was also fascinated by the Wool Repel as well. My group with the fabric Neoprene it just Repel the water not soak up the water. That is very interesting isn’t it. What was your favourite part of the experiment?
    From Molly🤩😜

7. Hi Niki,
    I was really fascinated but also really confused about how we found out that wool repelled instead of soaking. My group thought that neoprene would repel and that wool would soak but it kind of did the opposite. Neoprene soaked/repelled and wool ended up repelling and I wondered for so long about why that happened but I never really got my answer. Do you have any idea on why that happened?
    Izzy